Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Design Team Dare Posted!

Yes, Ken is daring you, challenging you, inspiring you...to create something with some dimension. Go check it out at A Scrappin' Friendsy' blog.

I have started both of my projects at Tally Scrapper, the Tally Month In Review project and the Year in the Life of an Art Journal project. Here are some pics of what I have so far.

The title page for the Month in Review book:



My ATC-sized art journal:


The blog for the Art Journal group can be found HERE.

I've gotten started on renewing my National Board Certification, am about to start work on a gift album for a man's 70th birthday, and have resolved to be less passive and more ACTIVE in directing my life. So far, so good.

3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I love it Wanda!! Your cover is beautiful too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Babydoll said...

Wanda, I love the Art Journal! It is sooo cute!

Taffy said...

i love what you did!! I gotta remember the wing-thing.. :) so gonna lift that from ya ;)

You're off to a great start!! :)