Monday, February 16, 2009

New Dare at A Scrappin' Friendsy

Yes, we are back to having a dare each week, with small "happies" for random participants!

This week's dare is from Amy:

My dare for you this week is a journaling challenge……I don’t want you to journal like you usually do on a journaling tag/spot or paragraph style……I want you to journal AROUND your photos. Maybe just around one photo or maybe around the outside edge of the page or like I did in the example below where I journaled around the whole photo group. Show me what ya got & be creative!

If you want to play along, you can put a link to your page in the comments on the blog.

I was working on a page and, coincidentally, there was a perfect space around the picture block for a little bit of journaling.


So Mighty Hunter got me a few nice things for Valentine's Day:


See him?


Last weekend was the tea for the participants in our local Jr Miss Pageant, of which Sarah is one. So I had to get an outfit, right? I found this cool sweater at White House Black Market, and wore it with a short black skirt I already had, black patent pumps and a black and white purse.
So then we went to a fancy birthday party on Valentine's Day and I wore it again. Here I am with Mighty Hunter before we left for the party!



So, this may end up being my monthly post! LOL

Lots of things going on: Jr Miss Pageant, National Board Recertification, Sarah's New York Trip, Key Club New Officer Training, and District Convention, Scrap Etc, state testing, my birthday, Spring Break.............lots of stuff.

So, I am juggling quite a few little projects, trying to squeeze in scrappy time and a little time to blog and play on the 'net, maybe cook a little bit and clean a little bit, grade a few papers and such. Fortunately my family is patient and mostly self-sufficient. I love them!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oooh, looks like you got lots of fun goodies! And I LOVE, love, love that pic of the roses with Randy in there too.....that was the first thing I noticed. That is an awesome shot! You two are just THE cutest couple ever!!

mommysews said...

I love the new sweater Wanda! It looks soooooo elegant and it is just stunning on you! I also love the pic of the roses with "the Mighty Hunter" hunting for some zzzz's. And of course the scrapping stuff is great!