Sunday, June 13, 2010

Digi pages and a Running Picture

I have been participating (trying hard to keep up) in the Wet-N-Wild daily challenges at Scrap Orchard, and thought I would share some pages here. I will link you up to kits I've used to help you out with your shopping, too!

This one was for a challenge to use the June Mega kit - It's a Journey, and to scrap about the JOURNEY. Not the vacation, the travel! So here are two pictures of Adam singing his little head off, and dancing, too, while we were traveling to Sandestin last summer. Boom Boom Pow was his favorite song, and was guaranteed to stop any whining! I also used a template by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.

This one was to scrap about a dream vacation, and I used the June Mega kit again.


This page was done for a challenge to scrap some vacation pictures, so I scrapped these pics that Mary Beth took while she was at Disney World during Spring Break. I used a grab bag, but here are links to some of the items that were in that grab bag:
Magical Vacation by Tracey Howard, The Happiest Place and by Wild Dandelion Designs, and the cutest alpha I've ever seen, the Beaded Clip Alpha by Wild Dandelion Designs.


This page was done for the Color Challenge and uses a free kit called Eclat Lumineux that I got at
Digital-Crea. They have some pretty stuff for sure! The little pink label is from the daily download-freebie kit Wet-N-Wild at Scrap Orchard.

There are probably more pages that I will share later on, but family calls and I have to go. Randy and I are going to go drive the half-marathon course he ran yesterday. He is becoming obsessed. Here is a link to a picture of him running. Sorry I can't share the pic....copyright and all that!

No comments: