Monday, October 10, 2011

New Release Day at Scrapable

and "Fall Break" for the students! Yes, the STUDENTS, not the teachers. We will be going in for in-service training. Except that I am going to the doctor first. Why, you ask? Because I think I have spider bites on my arm: two of them. And it is ever so much easier to visit the doctor when I don't have to hire a substitute teacher.

The Mississippi State Fair is in town, and I would have liked to have gone yesterday afternoon, but no one else wanted to, so I didn't. I stayed around the house and did boring stuff like laundry and kitchen-cleaning. Not fun.

This weekend I made this page using Milly Dee's cute new release for today called Hocus Pocus.


The whole kit? Here it is!




I also did this:

with New E Designz latest kit released today! It is called Blooming with Memories and has some beautiful flowers and greenery in it, and a great color palette. See the whole kit here:

And these two cute Halloween pages were done with Scrapable's October collaboration kit called "Spookable."



Here it is, and what a bargain at only $5.00! And actually, with a $10 purchase in the store, you can get it FREE!



Now, besides being the first State Fair weekend, this past weekend also held the regional state band competitions, and the Pearl Invitational Competition, which the Ridgeland High School band won (and not for the first time)!

Here are a few pics:


And my favorite:



Thanks for looking!

No comments: