Monday, January 14, 2008

Exciting News at A Scrappin' Friendsy!

We have FOUR new design team members! Yay! Congratulations to these wonderful and talented ladies:

Sara Allison
Dawn Hopkins
Carolyn McAfee
Julie Bonner

Go HERE to see their entries, and all of the other wonderful entries, in our Design Team Call for 2008.

Later, when I have some more time, I will work on this blog a little. I want to have more links, and I still want to start posting a math problem every day, or at least every few days. For now, though, I have been at work 12 hours, and I am ready to eat supper and go to sleep!

Why would a teacher work 12 hours, you ask? Well, it's called Curtain Calls. Each class (sophomores, juniors, and seniors) write, direct and perform their own play/musical production. Now, it is student led, but teachers have to be at the practices to supervise, and guess who's going to be at all the practices this week? Me. Yep...the performances are next week, and it is crunch time. So, it will be a busy week.

Send good vibes to Sarah on Saturday as she goes back for the final auditions for the Lion's All-State Band. We're really excited about it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Wanda!
Just checkin' out the blog!
Did you know my grandmas name was Wanda? Neat-o!

Braxton's Mommy said...

I LOVE YOU BLOG!! It puts me in a good mood everytime I check it!! Hope you are having a good day!!