Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

By my friend Kammie, who was tagged by two gals from TallyScrapper.

First list: TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I am shrinking. I used to be 5'7" and now I am 5'5. And I'm only not quite 43.

2. Speaking of being "not quite 43" my birthday is 21 days away.

3. And 21 is my favorite number, and I have no idea why. It's just pretty to me. So I got married on the 21st of June.

4. I got married on the 21st of June. What was I thinking? It's the longest, hottest day of the year.

5. I don't eat uncooked tomatoes. I love red sauces, love Italian foods, but don't put no stickin' tomato on my sandwich or in my salad!

6. I play the clarinet. I used to be quite good at it. Like, really good at it. And I miss playing. A lot.

7. I love to teach math, but I don't really like to do math.

8. I had a heart attack a year ago. I'm not overweight, I don't have high cholesterol, I don't have high blood pressure. But I did have a heart attack.

9. I am always looking around in parking lots for squashed, rusty bottle caps. I keep thinking I'll use them in a scrapbook or on cards or ATC's. They're so cool. They're also HARD to find.

10. I forget everything. Really. What's your name again?


My Bucket List.......things I want to do before I kick the bucket.
ooooh, this is not anything I really want to be thinking about, but it's all in good fun, right?

1. Go to Scotland
2. Get into geneology.
3. Learn to knit or crochet (or knit and crochet).
4. Own a really nice camera, with different lenses and things, and take really stunning pictures.
5. Be a great-grandmother, and a great grandmother.

So, whom shall I tag?

1. ROBIN
2. SHARON
3. CAROLYN
4. PENNY
5. STEPHANIE

Okay......now off to tell them they've been tagged!

Oh, and I will post a picture of my new haircut soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Braxton's Mommy said...

Lots to know about you!! Wow you had a heart attack? I would have NEVER in a million years guess that!! Thanks for tagging me and checking out my blog!!