Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh, my! Happy Valentine's Day!

It's been over a week since I have blogged. Whew......where does the time go?

I'm Home Alone for the moment. Mighty Hunter and Daughter #1 are at MacAllister's. Daughter's request. Daughter #2 is downstairs babysitting. The Beauty and Beau Pageant (Part One) was tonight. That is to say, that the freshmen and sophomore girls went tonight, and the juniors and seniors will go tomorrow night. Oh, and the guys were tonight. Sarah didn't win, but she was sure a winner in my book! Here she is:

And here are a couple of pictures of my new "do"! I like it. Not sure how everyone else feels (well I know the daughters don't like it, and my mom's not crazy about it, and Mighty Hunter is pretty indifferent to it) but I like it:


So, it is officially time for bed! I think I heard Mighty Hunter and Dear Daughter drive up. I hope so, anyway. I am off for dreamland.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow....Sarah looks gorgeous, as usual! And I LOVE your new do....it's really cute!!

Braxton's Mommy said...

Oh wow she looks great in that dress!! It really makes her shine!! So pretty and I agree she should have won!! And I really like your hair it turned out really cute!! I know alot of people that have gotten theres cut like that lately and it turned out cute.. Me on the other hand, I am not that brave!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE the doo! Your girls are growing into beautiful young women!

Tiffany said...

Love your hair-I think it looks great. And Sarah is so beautiful!!!

Juliet Diley said...

Hey girl! I've given you an AWARD! Come check out my blog and see what it is!

Unknown said...

Thanks for showing the photo!
I like it alot. I love the stacked look, unfortunately my DH does have an opinion about it!!!!