Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Internet is Down at My House

Sure do hate it! But I sure do hate having talk to the cable people, too. Sigh.

So in the meantime I have to figure out a way to share these awesome pictures of MB that I took this past weekend. Yes, I have definitely been bragging about these!

And there are more, but I don't want to put a lot of pictures of my daughter out there for public consumption. You never know who's reading!

I'm excited that this is the final week of school. I LOVE teaching, love my job, love my students. But the break is nice for all of us. The older I get, the more I need it. :)

10 comments:

gab423 said...

Your children are naturally beautiful! Stunning photos, Wanda! TFS!

Penny said...

great picts!!!

Leah said...

great photos!

Kaye said...

Wanda, those pictures are amazing!

Mrs Pretzel said...

lol I love your comment link!! # people read my post? Are you KIDDING!?! lol Those photos are amazing!!

Andi said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and so are the photos!

Minda said...

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP! Holy cow, she is luminescent!

Dawn said...

Great pictures Wanda. Your daughter is beautiful!

Unknown said...

What great photos!
I tried to get on ASF today. I can't. Is it down? I need to upload my LO for the newsletter and I am going out of town tomorrow.
BTW I just looked at your photos from 'the event'. Love them! Love that you were inspired!

latte_grande said...

WOW, Pinkie, those are FANTASTIC pics! Your dd is such a beautiful girl!!

Btw, just wanted to let you know I'm sending your ATC's out tomorrow and hope you're doing well! :)