Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Been a Lot Going On!

Some scrappy projects I've done in June! I have scrapped my little head off! I have scrapped a TON this month, participating in the Summer Scrap Fest at Lifetime Moments and doing the monthly challenges at a fun place called Scrapbook Heaven.





June has flown by, unfortunately! One more month of summer vacation. Here's what we've been doing, since the Heatwave earlier this month.

After a trip to her grandmother's in Cleveland, Mary Beth came home and she and I left for Sandestin with Neely, her mother, and her three beautiful children. We had a fun-filled four days, very very hot, and were very glad to get home.

Not long after we got back from Florida we left for New Orleans to take Sarah and Brittany to fly out to Dallas for the International Key Club convention. No pictures of the girls, but a couple of pictures of the Big Easy!


The trip to New Orleans was short but sweet for the Mighty Hunter and me. We stayed at the Monteleone, where we stayed on our honeymoon 23 years ago. We ate at the former Tortorici's Restaurant (now the Royal Oyster House) where we ate 23 years ago. It was a wonderful weekend for the two of us.

July will consist of more traveling - back to New Orleans to pick up Sarah, then Mary Beth back to Cleveland, and me to Texas (for the Texas Tally Rally......where I get to hang out with some of the most wonderful scrappy ladies ever!) and then Gulf Shores (where I get to hang out with my friend, Kim). Sarah and Randy have to work, sadly.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, Wanda....sounds like y'all have been having fun along with LOTS of scrapping! Enjoy these summer days!!!!