Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth and some Cards

Happy Fourth of July! God Bless America........thank you to all of those who fight and work so hard to protect the freedoms and bounty and blessings that we enjoy in our country, but don't deserve.

So we are enjoying our celebration at home with cousins and grandparents and in the absence of Sarah, who is still in Texas but will be home tomorrow. I took Scrappy walking in the neighborhood parade this morning. It took him 30 minutes to stop panting when we got home. Poor baby. He's sacked out in Randy's chair as I type (and watch the Nathans' hotdog-eating championships on TV).

If you know me you know I don't like the cards I make. Here are some cards I've made that I actually do like:



Just saw where the SEI blog had a great giveaway! Just go HERE to see what it's all about!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

These are such cute cards!! I hope you're having fun in Texas!!