Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Digital Pages and an Update from the Gym

LOL - yeah, I am going to join the gym. I have gotten so weak....lost so much muscle tone....that climbing stairs hurts. It's quite annoying! So, I have gone and done weights and walked on the treadmill. Soon I will be off and running! Yay!

I've done a fair number of digital pages lately, since I've been on the Cookin' Up Creations Creative Team. Our first kit was Valentine, by Krista (Designs by Krista). Here are my pages:



Cute kit, huh? The page about Chloe was done using a free template by Nini Goes Digi.

I also downloaded a cute freebie called My Imaginary World at Digiscrap.ch and made this page:



Now I need to go find the Key Club scrapbook supplies. What HAVE I done with that stuff?
Wish me luck!

No comments: