Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing with PSE8 all day long!

Yes, I have been playing at the computer almost this entire day. Well, in between making cabbage soup, doing laundry, and taking down the rest of the Christmas decorations.

I bought these totally cute kits Fly Away and Spring Swirls by Digital Anemona at Go Digital Scrapbooking. Looks like she even used the Spring Swirls kit for her blog decor! I really like her stuff!


Here are the pages I created:


The word art in the second page is Elegant Word Art by Bethany .
She has a word art freebie almost every day.

I am really excited to be on the Digital Creative Team at Cookin' Up Creations this year. Our two sponsors right now are Designs by Krista and the Shabby Princess. They both have beautiful stuff. I've already gotten to work with a kit by Krista and it is NICE!
I can't wait to share what I've done.

No comments: