Saturday, July 30, 2011

Run, Run! as fast as you can!

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

Okay, not really. And I have no idea what made me think of that. Sigh.

It was a nice morning for running and Randy and I did the Bruin Burn 5K in Madison, MS. We both had our best times ever, which for Randy is really saying something! For me? Not so much. Still, I ran four minutes faster than that last time, so that was nice. And this time I am not having to soak my ankle in ice water, so that's even better!

We are going to Tay's Bar-B-Que for lunch, and I thought I would update before we go with digital pages. Don't worry, I won't post ALL of my recent pages, just a few.

First, two pages using kits from Scrapable's July Guest Designer, Roseytoes:
The page about digi-scrapping uses a kit called I "Heart" Scrapbooking:



And this one uses a bundle of small monochromatic kits that she calls Life's A Rainbow



This page about Gigi's Cupcakes uses a soon-to-be-released kit called Sweet Tooth by Scrapable's August Guest Designer, Blue Heart Designs. That link probably won't work until August 1.



This page uses a template and a kit from Scrapable. The template is Lacey Bittner's Cute and Quirky Templates and the kit is Paradise Found by Miss Mis Designs. LOVE the colors in this kit.



And this last page is just me playing around with a different style - I guess it is more of the fantasy style. The kit was a freebie at Digital-Crea called A le' n'Vert by Paprika. Oh the French, with all those apostrophe' marks.



Oh, I should mention that the gorgeous yellow gown Sarah is wearing was made by her friend Andres. Yes, he is in design school and he designed and MADE that sucker! It is sooooo pretty!


Okay, one last thing! Check out the SOS! sale at Scrapable - lots of great digi kits for $1.00, including plenty of new stuff! Like this:



and this:


and this:



Time to go eat! See you later!

No comments: