Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer's End

Yes, it is just about over. Well, for all intents and purposes it IS over. Summer, that is. And I have loved every minute of being lazy around the house, scrapbooking the day away, having Sarah home from college, playing with the dogs all day, and enjoying Mary Beth's pictures from her many trips.

Oh, and running. Well, it's probably more accurate to call it jogging. Ann would call it "Granny shuffling" if she were being honest with me, but she is kind and calls it running, too. I ran with the Fleet Feet No Boundaries program and then ran in the Watermelon Classic 5K on the 4th of July. It was surprisingly fun, in spite of the pain. And I didn't finish last, thank you very much.


Still haven't had a chance to do the Pub Run, but I WILL!

I have paper-scrapped and participated in fun online crops at Cookin' Up Creations and Scrapbook Heaven. I was the June Design Star at Tallyscrapper. I accepted a position on the exclusive Creative Team for Scrapable.

Mary Beth traveled to Arizona for the International Key Club Convention and then went to France on an educational tour. She took 919 pictures in France! Yes, she did. Love it.


And one more - I LOVE this picture:



Sarah has been home this summer, taking classes at Holmes Community College and wishing she were marching with a drum corps. We made the DCI show in Hattiesburg, MS last night and had a great time, even though it rained during Phantom Regiment's show. And pretty much ONLY their show. Ugh.

Randy has been working hard all summer, and running like a maniac in every event he can find.
He makes me tired!

Time for me to head out to the Kiwanis Charity Golf tournament and drive a beverage cart! Fun Fun!

No comments: