A Scrappin Friendsy is searching for two new design team members.
Could you be one of them? Each member will serve a
six-month term on ASF.
- Newsletter - One layout or project per month, and a write up of
the project that includes products used.
- Newsletter - select “Hot Picks” layouts and provide
RAK prizes once during your six month term.
- Challenge Rotation with other DT members: create and
post one challenge every six weeks.
- Challenge Rotation with other DT members: during
our challenge weekends, at least one challenge (these will happen
every three months).
All projects completed for ASF will be yours to keep; however,
you will need to scan and upload your projects to a private album
in your gallery by the deadline prior to newsletter release.
You must have an active gallery at ASF. An active gallery is
considered one that has projects other than DT assignments.
You must maintain an active presence on the ASF boards.
- While you are a member of the ASF Design Team, you will
receive a 20% discount at the store (online or brick and mortar).
If you order product and choose to have it shipped with your
assignment products, postage will be paid!
- You will receive products free of charge to complete your
Design Team assignments.
- You will be given recognition for all projects that are
uploaded to the Design Team gallery. You will also be featured on our
Design Team website with a photo and small informational section
- Your layouts/projects will be yours to keep.
- Design Team members will also have input in the assignments
and running of our online community.
If you are interested, come join the A Scrappin Friendsy forum at
www.ascrappinfriendsy.com. Upload a layout that best shows your
style to the ’08 Design Team Call gallery. Then answer the following
questions and send them to the moderator
Username at ASF:
1. Describe your scrapbooking style and list your favorite products
2. Tell us a little about yourself (interests, family, favorites, etc.).
We'd like to get to know you!
3. Please provide a link to the online gallery where you are
most active. Please include your username at that site.
4. Are you currently, or have you in the past, served on
another design team? If so, when and where?
5. What will you contribute to our DT and, more importantly,
to our site and store?
All applications are due by January 10.
The new DT members will be notified by January 14.