Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5, 2008

So many things going on! Not interesting things, really, just THINGS. You know what I mean?

Still, I have just a few minutes before I go get ready for work, and I had to share something that was really exciting to me. I know it's silly, but still......

So I really love Royana Fritschman's digital designs. I did a digital page that turned out really nice, so I just decided I would post it at Divine Digital. Just a random decision, as I have never posted there. And guess what? She picked it as the layout of the day for Sunday, I think it was! And she told me she really liked it. She said I "rawked!" I laughed out loud at how silly I was.....because it was like meeting a celebrity or something. Hilarious. But anyway, here is the page I posted:And it was a kind of hard page to do (for me, as I am such a newbie to digital). Getting the negative strip done wasn't too bad, but then figuring out how to but it behind those ribbons but in front of the polka dot was hard, because that little thing is all one piece. Anyway, just thought I would quickly share that random bit of info! All my blog readers (all five of them) already know this anyway! LOL

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great page!
I would feel giddy too!

Braxton's Mommy said...

I think you page RAWKS too!!! That is awesome!! My digi pages all look so boaring and blah because i have alot of learing to do!! Have a great day!!!

Penny said...

you are too funny! Love your page and you definitely rock!

Jill said...

love that layout!!! AWESOME!!!